The April newsletter includes:
- Presidents Message
- May Meeting and Program: Friday May 8, 7:30PM Presentation by Connecticut State Archaeologist Nicholas Bellantoni. Town Council Chambers
- Upcoming Exhibit Information: The Diaries of Martin and Almira Parker, and Revisiting The Mansfield Hollow Flood Control Project
- Call for Hosts & Hostesses
- A Suprise attic finds joins the collection
- Museum Opening: Sunday, June 7, 1:30-4:30PM
You may need to have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to open and print the membership form.